Sunday, September 09, 2007


Monday 3 September

Today we headed to Mt Ventoux via Sault to get a good impression of the Tour de France route. Quite an interesting mountain … not beautiful but quite wow all the same. Carly climbed up the rocks to the summit. We had lunch in the car at the top. After lunch we headed to Vaison-la-Romaine and had a little wander around with Carly happily in the backpack. Stunning! In many ways I liked it more than Gordes. After this, it was time to head back for our evening of tea, swim, doggy & foxy, wine, dinner, doggy & foxy and bed. By the way, I forgot to mention that Carly slept in a big persons bed for the first time. I’d bought a side thing to stop her rolling off and after a busy day out and about, she never left her bed once, sleeping very well.